I’m Jen. And this might be just be the third time I’ve attempted to create a blog & keep up with it, nonetheless, here I am!
I’ve always had a passion for reading and writing and I’ve always wanted to have my own blog but I’ve finally adopted an attitude that if I’m going to do something, I’m going to give it my all!
So here are 5 fun/interesting facts about me
1) I have such a sweet tooth.
If toothaches weren’t a thing, the amount of sweets I would consume…
In my spare time when I’m not working or studying, I love love LOVE staying in bed, watching films, having a snackathon (You know.. like when you just constantly snack on things? Yeahhh…) eating sweets.
2) At a very young age, for some reason, I decided that it was the norm to put a coat hanger in the side of my eye.
It hasn’t impacted me eyes or anything but whenever my mum tells me the story about it I just think what level of curiosity do you have to reach to do that?!
3) Your girl here ain’t no mozart, but I can play the keyboard.
Although I attended piano school briefly at the age of 8, I predominantly play by ear.
4) I’m currently a final year student at University
(As much as I’ve enjoyed my time at uni, I canNOT wait to graduate!)
So this blog will be about the student life, advice, recipes and just anything that I generally find interesting to write about.
5) I love reading books & music, so don’t be surprised if a review on a book or a new released album creeps up on here!
That’s all folks!