So I completely failed by not blogging yesterday (how ironic). Unfortunately, life got the better of me yesterday and I had many commitments and blogging had to be placed to the side temporarily. But nonetheless, here I am so here it goes.
- I am a recent graduate in BA (Hons) Business and Marketing.
- In primary school, I won an award called ‘The Sunshine’ award which was given to one child at the end of year 6, who throughout their time at Primary school, was deemed the happiest, bubbliest, friendliest and most caring child. My name is now engraved on a trophy which sits in the school’s trophy cabinet.
- I am 5 ft 4.
- I wear a UK Size 6 in shoes.
- I am a jean/dress size 12.
- I got a coat hanger stuck in my eye when I was young. No it did not scar and I can see from both eyes.
- I love cooking. (Follow to see more recipes).
- I consider myself an extrovert but I can be incredibly shy too.
- I am only child but I have 8 half siblings. I am the eldest.
- I love my own company. During the university vacation in my first year I spent my summer in a different city away from home working.
- I haven’t been on holiday since 2011! I will be flying out to Tenerife this summer though 🙂
- I got stuck in my bathroom when I was about 7/8 and the fire brigade had to come and break the door down. The handle lodged and would not open!
- I love sleeping (once I eventually get to sleep) but can never sleep!
- I can’t swim. I’ve had lessons and yeah… it hasn’t worked out.
- I was once involved in a minor car accident with my family. Luckily no one was badly injured.
- I am double jointed in my shoulders.
- I love Rosé wine.
- My favourite music genres include gospel, reggae and rnb (old and new school)
- I was born in the UK to Ghanaian parents.
- Despite loving my own company, I love spending time with my loved ones.
So there you have it, 20 facts about me.
What’s an interesting fact about you?